Sunday, September 21, 2008

Privacy Policy for Best Natural Antiaging Tips

While visiting Best Natural Antiaging Tips your privacy is respected and safeguarded while viewing any of the pages of this website. What follows is an outline of the particulars while visiting any page on this site.


My blog does not use cookies. A cookie is actually data that is stored on your computer after you visit a site. No cookies are used or stored by Best Natural Antiaging Tips, It is possible however, other sites you might visit from my site by way of links, may contain cookies. I cannot guarantee you about the privacy policies of other sites. You can verify other sites privacy policies by reading theirs.


If you subscribe to my RRS Feed from Feedburner, your email address and name is needed for registration. This registration you can cancel anytime. However, no personal information will be passed to or sold to another party. I do not spam your email address.


Statistics are collected at my site on the number of people who visit my site and which pages are visited. I use a program called Statcounter which monitors this information. Statcounter collects the following information: IP address, Internet Service Provider, date, time of visit, and demographic information. None of this however, reveals any personal information at all.


If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at antiagingtips (at) yahoo (dot) com . Just replace the word "at" with an "@" sign and the "dot" word with a "." Due to the amount of spam that my blogs receive, I have to give you my email address in this manner to avoid the spammers. Thanks.