Friday, July 1, 2011

Nanoblur Review

I promised a while back that I would write a review on the antiaging skin care product Nanoblur which promises to make you look “ten years younger.” Well, the time has come and I started using it about two weeks ago and can now publish my findings. I started using it because my friend who's using Nanoblur as well told me she was using it and I had to get it.


So I decided to start using Nanoblur, try it out and write this review. I noted that my friend's face looked softer and still natural so I tried it out the next day.


Nanoblur is a cream that you apply after you have put on your moisturizing cream. It's got a nice light texture. It is supposed to correct the things we want to get rid of as we age, such as fine lines, wrinkles, crow's feet and enlarged pores. It also promises to make you look 10 years younger.


Here are my findings: overall, it gives your skin a softer glow. That I can vouch for viewing my friend's face and my own. It may get rid of some of my fine lines and some of my wrinkles. It helped with the large pore situation. I don't have crow's feet yet so I can't judge that aspect of Nanoblur.


My biggest disappointment is that, no, it doesn't make me look 10 years younger by any stretch of the imagination. It doesn't make my best girlfriend look 10 years younger. Really, that promise is sort of stretching the truth. Should you buy this product? Yes, I'll keep using it because I must admit, it does add a kind of softness to the skin and I like that in Nanoblur. If you want to obtain that softness, try Nanoblur and you will see that it does, at least, give you this... Add this product to your anti-aging arsenal.Link

No comments: